Discover the fundamentals of content design. Learn about user-centred content that’s easy for everyone to understand and access.
What topics will you cover?
This course covers important content design principles. It is based on the Digital Data and Technology (DDaT) framework, and includes:
- content design as a profession, including what content design is, what a content designer does and the skills they need;
- a focus on users, including accessibility, user needs, user research, journey mapping and prototyping;
- producing good digital content, including using plain English and structuring content to make it easy to understand and navigate;
- improving your content, including managing the content lifecycle, and how to use data to improve and iterate content and influence stakeholders;
- improving your career, including understanding the different roles within product teams and joining a content community.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed specifically for:
- new content designers;
- people who work in roles which involve content design;
- content professionals who want across all sectors.
What else is worth knowing?
The course lasts 4 weeks.
The language of instruction is English.
To join the course, you need to register.