Кажется, вы немного опоздали
Скорее всего, эта вакансия закрыта, потому что сделала чьи понедельники счастливыми.
Но не расстраивайтесь - у нас есть что вам предложить!
Посмотрите другие открытые возможности на сайте
DRC Ukraine is looking for a qualified Grants Management Officer who will support the Heads of Programmes and Country Management in building and administering the country program’s portfolio of multiple grants. The Officer will assist in coordinating proposal development processes and ensuring high-quality and timely donor reporting.
The Officer provides expert advisory services and will have oversight of the DRCs Grant Management function by working closely with the programme team and providing technical advice to all team members on donor rules and regulations to ensure all programs are compliant. The Grants Management Officer will work collaboratively with the Area and Base Managers, Technical Units, Partnerships and Communications, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) unit, Finance, and Headquarters staff, as well as externally with donors and DRC programme partners.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
Technical Support / Adviser
- Provides expert advisory services for the specialized area of grants management and donor compliance.
- The Grants Management Officer will work across multiple sectors/disciplines/geographic areas within the organization to contribute to organizational goals.
- Act as a focal point for the Grants Management DRC Dynamics system
Programme Development and Coordination
- Act as the lead coordinator/editor for concept notes and proposals, as needed. These will be designed in collaboration with, the Head of Programmes, Area and Base managers, Technical Unit (MEAL, Communication, Finance), Regional Office and Head Quarter colleagues, ensuring that DRC’s programme handbook guidelines are incorporated into proposal design.
- Ensure communication between all departments (finance, program, and operations) in the drafting of budgets, log-frames, procurement plans, etc.
- Ensures that all the sections of proposals are completed with appropriate information and quality data by following donor guidelines and requirements, and closely coordinates with relevant teams to achieve this.· Maintain up-to-date information on donor priorities and funding opportunities., follows-up on funding opportunities and calls for proposals.
- Manage internal and external reporting, ensuring high-quality, well-written and timely reports meeting donor and DRC requirements.
- Supervise the maintenance of the grants and report tracking system to ensure all grant files are organized and well managed for planning and preparation of donor reports and project monitoring. Maintain grants and sub-grant management system, including grant files including contracts, project and financial reporting documentation, and monitoring systems and tools to ensure grant compliance.
- Assist senior management in donor liaison and communication
Required experience and competencies:
- Master degree in international relief and development, social sciences, public health, statistics/research methods or related relevant field
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably with INGOs in field locations
- Previous experience working on reports, proposals and sub-grants, and with UN, US and EU donors
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects;
- Ability to analyze budgets for compliance with donor budget guidelines;
- Excellent English writing skills
- Confident in Programme Cycle Management and Logical Framework Approach
- Excellent communication skills — both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and cope with competing demands under tight deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and work with minimal supervision
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, culturally sensitive and adaptable
- Flexible, enthusiastic and willing to learn from others
Contract length: 3 months
Start date: September 01, 2020
All DRC roles require the post-holder to master DRC’s core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: Focusing on reaching results while ensuring efficient processes.
- Collaborating: Involving relevant parties and encouraging feedback.
- Taking the lead: Taking ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: Listening and speaking effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: Upholding and promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.