Скорее всего, эта вакансия закрыта, потому что сделала чьи понедельники счастливыми.
Но не расстраивайтесь - у нас есть что вам предложить!
Посмотрите другие открытые возможности на сайте
About the project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
The expert team will be deployed to the Ministry of Digital Transformation to improve public services design and delivery to citizens.
The goal of the reform initiative: citizen have access to high-quality public services online.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Services Accessibility Methodology Expert who will be involved in establishing an effective framework for services accessibility by increasing the capacity of public service providers through developing and implementing capacity building activities and working closely with stakeholders at all levels.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to the Team Lead of the Office for Administrative (Public) Services Reform.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is until 30 June 2020 with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and implemented deliverables during a previous deployment).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
1. Increase capacity of ASC service providers to efficiently provide public services by rendering methodological support on implementing unified standards and best practices in quality service provision.
2. Research and analyze relevant data related to the provision of public services by ASCs and develop training methodologies to increase capacities and help establish an effective framework for services accessibility.
3. Develop concept for designing an online course to increase the capacity of service providers and help establish an effective framework for services accessibility in line with the existing Guidelines on providing administrative services.
4. Participate in delivering training and coordinate the delivery of in-person and online training on unified standards and best practices throughout the entire network of ASCs.
5. Further inclusive practices of public services provision by updating the existing methodological recommendations, design and deliver training on inclusive practices to target groups.
6. Liaison with stakeholders at all levels, and coordinate relevant activities with Ukraine’s development partners active in this area.
1. Proven ability to build capacity of institutions with preferably at least 2 years of experience in building capacity, developing and delivering training programmes, project management.
2. Proficiency in developing training programmes, delivering training with charisma, and mobilizing learning within various groups of stakeholders.
3. Familiarity with the public services digitalization reform agenda.
4. Experience in local public administration or regulatory environment and well-developed contacts among government, donors, local authorities and expert circles.
5. Experience in PR or communications.
6. Fluent Ukrainian with excellent writing and speaking skills, and at least an intermediary level of English.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on February 28, 2020 to the following address: email@example.com.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state Services Accessibility Methodology Expert in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Создаем сообщество фанов Понедельников.