Pechersk School International is a diverse and friendly international school serving more than 40 nationalities in Kyiv.
PSI holds the prestigious IB World School status. We are the only school in Kyiv fully authorized to teach all three (IB) programs.
- Supporting teachers in the classroom. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assisting with clerical duties such as attendance, copies, collecting field trip and other parent forms, and creating classroom and/or hallway bulletin boards
- Working with individual students or small groups under the direction and supervision of the classroom teacher
- Collaborating and planning with the teacher (s) as needed
- Ensuring that there is the maintenance of good order and discipline at all times during the school day when students are arriving at and leaving the school premises, when students are in the classrooms or on designated play areas, and when students are on field trips or school-sponsored community events
- Functioning as a playground and lunchroom monitor as required
- Planning for and teaching classes as required
- Attending professional development when directed by the school administration
- Perform the duties of the bus monitor (following kids on buses)
The Teaching Assistant:
- Must have an educational background (preferably with kids from 4 to 10)
- Teaching degree
- Is a professional, friendly and polite manner at all times when dealing with the whole school community
- Works as a supportive team member
- Is aware of and discreet about confidential issues
- Demonstrates a helpful and willing attitude at all times
- Shows interest in learning teaching methodologies and strategies
- Takes increasing responsibility in classroom situations in a proactive manner
- Has a flexible and positive understanding of how children learn and how best to support them
Working hours: from 8.00 to 17.00 — Monday — Friday.
- Official Employment
- Good remuneration package
- Prolonged vacation period
- Disabled Welcome
- Friendly international environment
Please, send your CV with covering letter in ENGLISH
Join our team! We are waiting for you!