Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to establish and own the implementation of the marketing function for the Company on its growth stage.
Our main advantages:
- This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to establish and own the implementation of the marketing function for the Company on its growth stage
- High-quality product – out of the box solution, really comfortable for its users
- International markets (tier-1 countries first)
- The team is professional and self-motivated, we unite great people to interact with
- Competitive salary tied to the USD exchange rate
- Social package includes paid vacations and sick leaves, corporate events, 50% compensations for language courses, sports, health insurance, etc.
- Comfortable office near the Independence Square with a lounge zone, game console and delicious coffee (someday after the Quarantine we’ll all be there 😉
- Developing of company’s marketing strategy and tactics to get the word out about our product and drive our target audience to be our loyal customers
- Ownership of spend, performance and reinvestment strategy for budget dedicated to marketing
- Workflow for the business processes inside the Marketing department design and implementation
- Setting and implementation of marketing KPIs
- Hire, train and develop marketing team able to meaningfully execute and deliver on the target metrics. Create an environment that is free from failure to test new ways to reach, engage, and convert paid customers to long-term fans
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to develop and execute dynamic campaigns that drive growth for their target segments
- Reporting on the marketing results to the CEO, gain insight and assess against goals
Place in the company’s structure:
Subordinates to CEO.
Leads the Marketing department: Acquisition (PPC, SEO teams), Content team (SMM, PR), CRM and Analytics. Currently – 7 people in-house full-time and 5 people part-time (shared with a different product)
- Experience in working in a similar position. Demonstrated success in crafting a strategic vision (Content, PR, Brand, SEO and user engagement strategies) that was communicated clearly and delivered results including market share, sales growth and profitability
- English – Intermediate and higher
Will be an advantage:
- Experience working in international markets
- Experience with B2B products
- Strong analytical skills
- Result-oriented self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Creative flexible thinking
- Ability to effectively build trust and influence behavior through listening, persuasion, and diplomacy