Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Position title: Communications Officer
Reports to: Marketing and Communications Manager | Projects’s managers
Dotted line: Project manager (for the Life for Danube sturgeons and SWIPE projects. Wildlife practice) and Freshwater Practice Manager (for projects within Freshwater practice)
The Communications Officer will be responsible for enhancing and contributing to the communication activities within topics of Freshwater and Wildlife. And will ensure communication within the selected projects that lay under Wildlife Practice and Freshwater Practice in Ukraine.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing communication activities that enable effective achievement of Conservation goals. Allowing to engage stakeholders and wider public to problem-solving together with WWF.
- Developing and implementing an optimal communication action plan. It should meet the needs of the projects and be aligned with general communications of WWF internationally and in Ukraine.
- Ensuring a clear and cohesive message and image of the Freshwater and Wildlife protection activity in Ukraine.
- Ensuring that Communication activities are aligned with Conservation, Fundraising and Policy work and enhance them.
- Developing and supporting communications campaigns.
- PR responsibilities at local and regional levels, including organising various types of events and collaborations, conducting needed communication research.
- Study (through the stakeholder analysis) and widening the circle of impactful partners from various sectors, including business, professional, state bodies. social groups and communities that can enhance WWF’s forest work and goals in Ukraine. Setting up clear and long-term relations with them.
- Ensuring and maintaining long-term relationships with media: through releases, formal and informal meetings with press, including media trips
- Supporting constant flow of information (in the format of articles, news, interviews, presentations, various project publications, basic posts) from the Forest practice to owned channels (website, social media, mailings), press and partners.
- Interacting with international projects teams and implementation of the projects’ communications components in Ukraine.
- Developing concepts and content for communication activities and materials, including for print and digital, such as posters, factsheets, booklets for different target groups, information boards, expert hubs, reports etc.
- Working on communication and fundraising components of the new projects together with Conservation and other teams.
- Supporting general organisational communication by investing to such products as newsletters, press teasers, major events or campaigns.
- Systematic approach to organising working files within a clear and logical system
- Long-term planning culture and regular integration sessions with other functions, especially Conservation team
- Planning on communications budget together with Forest and Communication heads
- Maintaining archives, collection of clippings and communication reporting
- Management and control of communication contractors such as advertising agencies, publishing houses etc
III. Working Relationships
Internal: reporting line to Marketing and Communications Manager and Forest Manager, works closely with Conservation team (especially Forests) and Communications Team, WWF-DCPO Regional Marketing and Communications group
External: represents WWF-Ukraine vis-à-vis third parties.
- Competencies, skills, professional expertise\
- Adheres to the WWF mission
- Knowledge: Advanced qualifications or university degree in PR/communication/marketing with at least 2 – 3 years of communication/marketing experience. The Communication Officer should have good knowledge of communication, PR and marketing and preferably have an understanding of biodiversity conservation and sustainable development issues particularly with regard to Ukraine.
- Experience: Proven experience in PR, communication/marketing, partnership development and public engagement.
- Skills and Abilities Project Management, Networking, diplomatic and cultural skills to work with a broad array of individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Excellent oral and written communications skills in both English and Ukrainian. Proven ability to communicate and promote activities through different channels including social networks. Skills in campaigning. Skills in the development of visual content would be a plus.