Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
The most vibrant startup community space in the heart of Kyiv is looking for a Community Manager to build up the next generation of Ukrainian startup community.
We are an international community of founders, future founders and the key people in startup teams, including freelancers and other creatives, building product companies to solve global problems. Opened since late April 2019, LIFT99 Kyiv Hub has become the center of the Ukrainian startup ecosystem with more than 240+ community members – many of them with a global experience.
LIFT99 Kyiv Hub Community Manager can empower people to be a better version of themselves, espouse LIFT99 values, solve any problem, connect with any and every LIFT99 Kyiv Hub member and create an environment of inclusivity, growth, and development.
THE ALMIGHTY PERSON SHOULD:
Be a people’s person:
- Planning and launching community initiatives to create connections between members;
- Getting to know every LIFT99 member, their strengths and weaknesses, their interests;
- Starting individual and community programs and methods to support individual and startup teams’ growth;
- Conducting tours and interviews with potential new community members;
- Onboarding and offboarding community members;
- Managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles (LIFT99 Community Slack, OfficeRnD);
- Updating Startup List of LIFT99 Kyiv Hub members and upgrading Community Map;
- Conducting monthly interviews with LIFT99 Kyiv Members and monthly Humans of LIFT stories;
- Creating and managing systems for feedback and conducting NPS every half-a-year;
- Working closely with LIFT99 Tallinn team.
Get the paperwork done:
- Creating and signing LIFT99-template membership contracts;
- Maintaining membership database for contracts and invoices;
- Explaining LIFT99 guidelines and policies to members by conducting regular Town Hall meetings every three months.
Be passionate about events:
- Building a quarterly calendar of community events including monthly community engagement events: Develop&Grow (e.g., office hours, mentorship sessions); Get-to-know (e.g. Challenge for Breakfast, Community lunches) and Celebrate (e.g., Happy hours and Themed parties);
- Arranging lead generation and sales-related events (Open doors, memberships’ campaigns);
- Scheduling regular program of bi-weekly events for members to engage and getting to know each other;
- Attending local startup community events in Ukraine and abroad;
- Getting to know startup founders and their experiences.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for Ukraine and its entrepreneurial community;
- Startup or IT world background;
- At least one year of experience in project management, sales or marketing;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Business Suit; MailChimp, Typeforms are a big plus;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Ukrainian are mandatory. Any other language is always a bonus;
- You know how to establish trustful relationships, you are great at doing meaningful 1-1s, and figuring out someone’s motivations, as well as professional and personal aspirations;
- You are proactive, independent and organized in your work;
- A high-level ethics and empathy;
- Great communication skills and a cheerful personality;
- You are a good listener and remember what was shared. You ask great questions with a twist;
- Dog and guinea-pig lover.
This is a full-time job, based in Kyiv, Ukraine. For the onboarding, our new team member will spend 2 weeks in Tallinn, Estonia.
Is it you we’re looking for?
Then send your CV (in English) and video introduction (in English as well).
Please note, we don’t consider applications without video introductions and in languages other than English.