Digital marketing hustlers are looking for a new team member to fill our ranks!
Who are we looking for?
You are a capable copywriter that can turn facts, figures and statistics into an empathetic narrative for our client’s campaigns. You love exploring unknown worlds (even boring ones), aim to understand the complex, learn quickly and can empathize with an audience which may be far removed from your daily experience. You get how words can influence human psychology, write with authority and clarity while still paying attention to the details. You have a keen interest in marketing and are curious about business.
Right now our Content Team is made up of 2 other kick ass creative marketers, but we’re growing so fast that we need more help. That’s when YOU come into the picture.
- Fluent English (at least C1, no exceptions here). You will be presenting us and communicating directly with our clients (orally and in writing) and copywriting in English that sounds native, thus, we need to make sure that your English is great.
- Excellent communication skills – we work as a team, so being a lone wolf will work against you
- Previous experience in copywriting and content creation
- Previous experience in working with with foreign clients or in foreign markets
- Ability to learn fast. It’s okay if you don’t have lots of business experience, we are ready to help get you up to speed but you need to absorb it quickly and properly.
- Understanding of Marketing and Digital Marketing basics. You will be part of digital marketing campaigns so you need to understand online behaviour 👩💻👨💻
- Important — 99% of our work is done online, so yeah, we expect you to be a proficient PC user. Most likely, you have no problems with using a laptop, Google Sheets and Google Docs, and different tools but still, need to mention this anyway, just in case 🙂
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment 🏎️
Would be a bonus:
- Experience in B2B copywriting, email marketing and/or social media
- Soft skills: flexibility, out-of-the-box thinking, ability to accept and apply feedback and perseverance
- Experience working in the marketing industry (agency experience preferred)
- LinkedIn user experience
- Ability to multitask, self-manage and prioritize (you will be working on multiple campaigns at once so it’s a bonus if you’re organized)
- Experience working in remote or international teams.
You will be working in close cooperation with our Director of Brand and Content Marketing, as well as Senior Strategist to turn audience-led and data-driven strategies into compelling long-form and short-form content and lead generation/email scripts. You will collaborate with the Distribution and Research specialist on all content projects as well as the Lead Gen Team to achieve campaign objectives. You will support the development of an editorial voice for our clients, including language, tone and how it comes to life across various platforms. You will experiment with content formats and develop new and innovative ways to best engage audiences across multiple platforms.
- Participate in creative briefings and brainstorms with the Content Team for gathering audience and informational inputs required to meet their goals.
- Effectively balance multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Actively communicate project status and roadblocks to completion to Project Managers and team members
- Play leading role in conceptualization and copywriting of fresh, relevant and compelling content through the collaboration with the rest of the Content Team
- Develop strategic, accurate and meaningful long-form and short-form content
- Self-educate on important industry and business themes and topics for various clients
- Ensure all finished work is executed in high quality, meeting all strategic and creative, communication and technical requirements across the board
- Maintain ongoing awareness of current trends and best practices, as well as commitment to personal growth and development.
- Participate in client presentations and meetings as necessary
Our team structure and processes are in development and in constant improvement due to the size of our company. On one hand, this will require extra self-management capabilities from you to ensure that the work is done correctly; on the other – it gives you a tremendous opportunity to build the process on your own, provide real tangible input to the company’s growth and develop yourself as a professional.
- Comfortable office in the city center (10 min walking to Rynok square). Plus, we are moving to a new office in a few months, which might be even closer;
- A friendly, yet professional team, full of interesting personalities whom it will be a pleasure to spend time with;
- Ability to work remotely and with flexible schedules;
- Opportunity to grow quickly as a professional in various marketing areas. Our projects are far from being standard, so you will have a huge space to show your creativity;
- A wide variety of tools to work with;
- Performance-based monthly bonus plus base salary;
- Support and promotion of training (at the expense of the company);
- A personal development plan with clear goals and possible rewards;
- Ability to implement your own initiatives within the company;
We’re waiting for your application!