Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Position Title : Administrative Assistant
Duty Station : Kyiv, Ukraine
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade G3
Type of Appointment : Special short term, Six months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Under the general supervision of Chief of Mission (CoM) and the direct supervision of the Chief Migration Health Officer (CMHO), the incumbent is responsible for scheduling and registration of refugee/migrants for Health Assessment, and other related administrative tasks.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and registration of the migrants for the health assessment program, according to instruction given by the supervising CMHO.
- Cross-check identities of arriving refugees/migrants for health assessment by their passport or identity cards, register refugee/migrants in the electronic system and then prepare and complete bio-data and non-medical information requested in the medical forms.
- Work with MIMOSA database entering and extracting data.
- Work on collection and data entry/processing analyses, preparation of the monthly and annual statistic reports for the needs of IOM MHU.
- Do the copies of the completed medical files by migration health physicians, correct the missing data and archive the copies of the medical files.
- Close the completed forms and arrange delivery of the forms to the migrants.
- Dispatch information, requests for follow-ups, and instructions, etc. to refugees/migrants regarding their medical assessments and further requirements.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school degree/Certificate with three years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent or higher from an accredited academic institution preferably in Social Sciences, International Development, Business Administration or similar or an equivalent combination of relevant training and experience and related disciplines with one year of relevant work experience.
- Certificate in IT/Data entry is an advantage.
- Experience in computer data entry, elaboration and analysis or in a call centre in a busy institution, preferably a medical one;
- Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute;
- High computer literacy in Windows and MS Office is mandatory, knowledge of web page design would be an asset;
- Knowledge of medical terminology, as well as previous secretarial and archival experience, an added advantage; and,
- Previous working experience with NGOs or international organizations is an added advantage.
Position specific skills, for example:
- Can exhibit a communication ability which includes handling incoming correspondence from customers, suppliers, or partners in a timely and professional manner. In addition, it’s important to have a friendly and positive attitude when they interact with customers, guests, and other employees.
- Having the technological skills necessary to perform data entry, manage team calendars, and create necessary reports
- Need to be resourceful in getting their tasks done through multi-tasking and creative thinking skills.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.