Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
We’re looking for someone who loves helping people and wants to grow at the intersection of sales, support, and product advocacy. As an Associate Customer Success Manager, you will ensure customers are taking advantage of the value our product has to offer and help them run amazing events
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers and help manage every aspect of the post-sales relationship
- Manage a portfolio of hundreds of customers with diverse needs, requirements, and levels of technological sophistication
- Proactively monitor customer activity and provide insights to clients to improve outcomes
- Educate clients on the value they can get from Attendify and help them unlock value from new features and unexplored capabilities
- Work with clients who have 1-2 events a year focusing on value add and individual product upsell
- Be the customer’s voice internally and provide feedback on how we can better serve their needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of Attendify’s product and advocate the most relevant features/functionality for specific customer needs.
- 1-2 year track record of delighting customers in a sales, success or support role
- Awareness for customer context and a keen ability to empathize with their needs
- A strategic, consulting mindset to understand the client’s needs before, during, and after their events
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to leverage resources within the company to get the right answers and achieve resolution through personal leadership
- Passion for developing a career in a startup environment, working in a global multi-cultural organization
- Must have created a mobile event app using Attendify (seriously, sign up on attendify.com – it is free!)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with the meeting, conference and event industry
- Working with SaaS software tools like Salesforce.com, Intercom, Trello, Monday and others
- Experience running online demos
- Thousands of world-famous clients will appreciate your work
- Training program and mentorship to shorten your ramp-up time
- Work on a team of equals, we don’t waste time on bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities
- Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
- Equipment: MacBook Air, monitor, and accessories you might need
- Other benefits: lunches, fruits and medical insurance
- Great office located in central Kyiv
Please fill out the form and we’ll get in touch.