Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Under the overall guidance the Chief of Mission and the direct supervision of the Counter-Trafficking Programme Coordinator, the successful candidate will perform the tasks associated with the implementation of the IOM Ukraine Counter-Trafficking (CT) programme.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Provide general assistance in the implementation of project components.
- Assist in the organization of Counter-Trafficking trainings, workshops, conferences, steering committee meetings, press conferences, seminars, roundtables and other events.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting of NGO project cycle for trafficking prevention-related; act as NGO contact point when required.
- Assist in communicating with civil society partners, governmental agencies, national and international organizations and experts in the field of counter-trafficking as assigned.
- Participate in facilitation of counter-trafficking training sessions as assigned.
- Disseminate awareness-raising tools and materials developed by the IOM. Maintain prevention materials inventory.
- Organize procurement processes in response to the Counter-Trafficking Programme needs in full compliance with the IOM Procurement SOPs.
- Provide logistical support, particularly as related to duty travel, expert visits and other similar activities.
- Assist with informal in-house translation and interpretation when requested.
- Update Programme websites on a regular basis, as required.
- Draft official and unofficial correspondence in Ukrainian and English (Russian if necessary).
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school degree with at least 4 years of professional work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Political Science, Law and International Relations (or related field) with at least 2 years of professional work experience.
- Experience in project implementation including administrative and budgetary aspects as well as monitoring and evaluation. Work experience in the areas of counter trafficking in human being and migration is a strong advantage.
- Previous work experience in IOM, a UN agency, non-governmental organization, or international organization is required.
- Experience in liaison and cooperation with governmental authorities and UN partners is required.
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word etc.) and experience in working with databases and online applications is required.
Fluency in English and Ukrainian is required. Working knowledge of Russian is an advantage.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this special vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_2016.xls) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 July 2019 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.