Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform initiative and position summary:
The expert team will be deployed to the Ministry of Digital Transformation to improve public services design and delivery to citizens.
The goal of the reform initiative: citizen have access to high-quality public services online.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Data Analyst who will be involved in establishing an effective framework for administrative (public) services accessibility by analyzing relevant data and working closely with stakeholders at all levels.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to the Team Lead of the Office for Administrative (Public) Services Reform.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is until 30 June 2020, with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and implemented deliverables during a previous deployment).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
1. Research and analyze data on ASC network to increase services accessibility and strengthen capacity of ASCs, work with various sources of data, including the new e-register of administrative services;
2. Model ASC network development scenarios to increase services accessibility and help strengthen capacity of ASCs;
3. Support introduction of new approaches to services’ accessibility, further inclusive practices of public services provision, help improve monitoring and evaluation procedures of the ASC network as a whole, and its integral components;
4. Develop various criteria/indicators to assess administrative (public) services’ accessibility (structural and “mobile” units within the ASC network);
5. Based on the analyzed data, develop digital mapping system to visualize services accessibility on the national, regional and district levels considering different parameters;
6. Support Ministry of Digital Transformation with implementation of policies aimed at increasing services accessibility and capacity building throughout the ASC network;
7. Coordination of related activities with key stakeholders (executive branches of power) aimed at development a robust ASC network.
1. Proven experience with GIS software (QGIS, ArcGIS) to collect, manage, analyze and visualize geospatial data;
2. Experience with modern BI software (preferred Tableau, Microsoft Power BI);
3. Advanced Excel;
4. Understanding of the overall political/regulatory context and administrative (public) services reform progress, familiarity with relevant issues, including the process of liquidation/reorganization of ASC within Regional State Administrations, territorial placement and division of ACSs (their territorial subdivisions, remote workplaces of administrators, etc.), introduction of inclusive practices of providing administrative (public) services throughout the ASC network;
5. Fluent Ukrainian with excellent writing and speaking skills, advanced English;
6. Experience with developing statistical models, an advantage;
7. Python/R, an advantage.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on February 28, 2020
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state Data Analyst, Services Accessibility Stream in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.