Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Analyse and review feasibility studies provided by the PIUs, identify any shortcomings, issue recommendations and propose appropriate corrective measures, if needed;
- Analyse designs, technical specifications, performance requirements, terms of reference, technical evaluation reports and other engineering output provided by the PIUs, identify any shortcomings, issue recommendations and propose appropriate corrective measures, if needed;
- Perform technical engineering inspections of the UMIP projects for compliance with respective plans and specifications and prepare written reports of inspections;
- Review progress payments, change orders and monitor fulfilment of requirements of designs, state standards, construction norms and regulations, including quality and scope of works performed under UMIP contracts;
- Analyse technical solutions selected for UMIP projects and evaluate possible improvements as needed determining and noting major and minor shortcomings and defects, and evaluating appropriate actions in order to remedy the deficiencies as needed;
- Notify the PIUs and contractors if any unsafe conditions are observed at construction sites; report work not in accordance with specifications and recommend work stoppage for non-compliance; consults with supervisors on major deviations from specifications;
- Maintain databases and records relating to technical aspects of contracts implemented under UMIP, including sketches, photographs, drafting, and narrative notes;
- Other activities required during Project implementation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum Specialist Degree, preferably Master’s Degree, in related field of Engineering;
- A minimum 5 years (preferably 10 years) of experience of operational work in implementing of international project implementation in the Water supply and waste water treatment, Solid waste management sectors will be an advantage;
- Experience in international projects preparation and implementation on the state/local/municipal levels (responsible body of power in which are authorities);
- Experience in design and supervision of works/installations in the Water supply and waste water treatment, Solid waste management sectors;
- Prior experience of working with/ companies or utilities from the Water supply and waste water treatment, Solid waste management sectors;
- Fluent knowledge of English engineering technical terminology relating to the Water supply and waste water treatment, Solid waste management sectors will be an advantage;
- Perfect knowledge of Ukrainian (preferably for foreign citizens);
- Fluency in English (can read, write, speak);
- Teamwork skills and cross-cultural cooperation;
- Good communication skills and the ability to transfer experience to other team members;
- Excellent knowledge and skills of using the Microsoft Office programs.
PLACE AND DURATION
The services shall be provided in the city of Kyiv during 5 years (till December, 2023).
The services will be provided on a full-time basis under a time-based contract (monthly payments) with 3-6 months’ probation period and option to extend subject to the Consultant’s appropriate performance of the services.
CVs must be delivered to the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, TkachenkoPV@minregion.gov.ua with the subject: «Individual consultant — Engineer (Water and Waste water, Solid waste management)» until 6th February, 2020, 12:00 pm local time.
A consultant will be selected under EIB Procurement Guidelines.