Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Summary of Position:
IREX seeks qualified Finance and Operations Director candidates for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded youth program in Ukraine. The Finance and Operations Director will be based in Kiev, and will oversee all programmatic aspects, ensuring that objectives are met on time and within budget.
Only citizens of Ukraine or permanent residents with work authorization will be considered.
This position is contingent on funding.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the program meets all IREX, USAID and host country regulations and requirements related to USAID funds, accountability and operations within the region
- Track and analyze all costs incurred under the award; oversee all payments
- Monitor program budget and provide required reporting; maintain financial records for all program activities
- Overseeing subgrantee budgets and expenditures
- Supervise Finance and Operations team
- Ensure that appropriate financial record-keeping policies and practices are established and maintained
- Ensure that all financial management and procurement is conducted in compliance with IREX policy and U.S. government regulations
- Oversee all office expenditures and staff transportation/vehicles; lead human resource management
- Liaise with IREX home office financial, compliance and field operations teams
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ukrainian citizenship or residency with work authorization
- A graduate degree in a relevant social or administrative science, with at least eight (8) years of experience in the administration of international donor-funded programs;or an undergraduate degree in a relevant social or administrative science with at least 10 years of experience with the administration of donor-funded programs
- Previous experience as a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP), Director of Administration and Finance, Operations Manager, or another senior managerial role on an international donor-funded program in Ukraine
- Demonstrated knowledge of management processes and systems, such as human resources management and development (including performance evaluation), financial management, and management of employee compensation systems
- Ability to compile and prepare financial and budget data in-line with USG rules and regulations
- Experience analyzing budget trends and monitoring funding levels across multiple accounts
- Expertise with procedures required for adequate planning, monitoring, and realigning of complex budgets
- Demonstrated ability to work with host government and cooperating partners in implementing a complex program in the field under challenging circumstances
- Skilled in managing and compiling financial data for reporting and ensuring compliance with all donor requirements
- Ability to successfully manage and develop staff in a multi-cultural setting as demonstrated by past experience
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Excellent computer skills as they relate to financial management
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English