Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Under the overall supervision of the Housing Programme Coordinator, the direct supervision of the Programme Manager (Construction), and in close coordination with the National Officer (Engineer), and other technical programme specialists the successful candidate will provide specialised support to the implementation of IOM Ukraine’s efforts in provision of affordable housing units, in particular for IDPs, Ukraine. IOM-Ukraine implements 60-month project with KfW in selected cities of GCA of Donetsk and Lugansk regions, which aim is to provide a surplus to affordable, modern and energy efficient housing stock making it available for accommodation by vulnerable categories among IDPs and locals. All the upper-mentioned is related to all phases of housing construction, acquisition of housing units from the secondary market, maintenance and distribution of housing units among beneficiaries in rent and rent-to-own modalities, the technical/engineering aspects of what are within the scope of responsibilities of the Civil Engineer.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to the PM to plan, execute and handover housing projects, by coordinating and monitoring the activities of the engineering team, consultants and contractors and coordinating with implementing partners and stakeholders.
- Review and provide recommendation to the Programme Manager for approval of technical documentation. Review and eventually editing of prepared design: architectural plans, drawings, specifications, scope of work, work schedule, bill of quantities, cost estimates and any other required technical documents.
- Assist the PM in coordination with the governmental and local authorities in close coordination with the National Officer (Engineer), National Legal officer and National Housing officer and in coordination with the consultant provide all necessary permits for execution of construction works, as required by the national law regulative.
- Monitor the work of the field engineers’ team to ensure that work is executed in an effective and efficient manner, by complying with all technical requirements of IOM and Government authorities.
- Monitor contractor’s compliance with the technical requirements of the contract by reviewing deliverables and recommending to the PM appropriate corrective actions, when necessary.
- Plan and organize adequate oversight and site inspection towards to ensure that quality assurance activities are maintained permanently in all projects. This will require complex technical planning and creative and maximized use of available staff and resources.
- Provide technical support to the procurement unit, by reviewing or preparing Bill of Quantity (BoQs) and other construction-related procurement documents, performing bid analysis and technical evaluation of the bids towards to assure transparent and fair tendering process.
- Utilize and maintain work schedule, using automated systems for progress tracking and indicating status of ongoing and completed works. Maintain continuing follow-up schedules to ensure that scheduled time of completion remains current.
- Provide assistance to the PM to write regular reports as required, by collecting, analysing and summarizing information on various aspects of the project including financial, technical and schedule compliance.
- Comply with IOM’s policies and procedures including prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) and promotion of a respectful work environment in order to contribute to a healthy workplace.
- Participate as a member of duty travel teams relating to project implementation, as required.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with at least two years of relevant professional experience
- Master’s degree in the above-mentioned filled
Certification as a licensed professional engineer.
- Experience in the field of construction engineering and contract management;
- Experience in design, planning and implementation of architectural design projects.
- Experience working with a non-governmental organization and/or international organization an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of urban planning and architectural design and operating adequate software such as architectural CAD program. Also using planning software such as MS Project;
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards and best practices related to project.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
For more information on the vacancy, please visit our website:
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearance.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_0.xls) firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 01 September 2020 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.