Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Position Title : National Project Officer (Housing)
Duty Station : Kramatorsk, Ukraine
Classification : NO-A
Type of Appointment : Special Short-Term, Nine months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission Emergency and Stabilization Programme Coordinator, and the direct supervision of the Housing Programme Coordinator, in close coordination with the National Field Officers (Emergency and Stabilization) in Kramatorsk and Severodonetsk, the successful candidate will manage daily implementation of IOM Ukraine’s efforts in provision of affordable housing units, in particular for IDPs, Ukraine.
IOM-Ukraine implements a 60-month project funded by KfW in selected cities of GCA of Donetsk and Lugansk regions. The project aims to provide access to affordable, modern and energy efficient housing stock, making it available for accommodation by vulnerable IDPs and host communities. The project will work closely with local municipalities to establish transparent and accountable social housing management procedures.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Support the Housing Programme Coordinator, Construction Manager in the overall planning, implementation and monitoring of housing solutions efforts.
- Manage the daily work of the Housing Project team based in field offices in Kramatorsk and Severodonetsk, organize team-building, regular communication and reporting.
- Supports the Housing Programme Coordinator preparing internal and external reports, and budget monitoring.
- Participate in regular reviews of the housing model in close coordination with the project team and evaluations of the effectiveness of implementation arrangements, accountability measures, transfer to beneficiary arrangements and good governance. Support the project management team to adjust the project modalities if necessary.
- In coordination with the Housing Programme Coordinator support the establishment of municipality level management bodies and financial mechanisms. Support the design and implementation of the capacity development strategy in close coordination with the National Project Officer (Economist/Budget) and National Legal Officer.
- Support the Housing Programme Coordinator to coordinate with the thematic specialists at HQ, Regional Office Vienna, other IOM missions and liaise with representatives of national and regional Government to support an effective project development process.
- Contribute to reports, advocacy documents, communication strategy, internal regulations and procedures related to project implementation and sub-interventions (such as establishment and work of municipal management bodies), contribute to environmental and social management plan (ESMP), contribute to the development of the grievance mechanisms and other document necessary for the Project implementation. Contribute to the development of project-related compliance and accountability mechanisms, in line with IOM and specific donor requirements.
- Coordinate the and follow up on mandatory contributions from the municipalities, building permits, and other necessary governmental contributions in close coordination and as needed by the construction team, the Project Officer (Economic/Budget and the National Legal Officer).
- Oversee a filing system/database/ electronic library for all stages and components of the housing project, reports and other documents and correspondence pertaining to the project activities.
- Participate in meetings of supervisory board-, site visits as necessary. Represent the Housing Project team at the working level meetings.
- Contribute to information gathering and management support for the Housing project and other related projects.
- Track relevant international, national and local developments pertaining to the Housing Project, analyse, summarize and present findings.
- Assist the Housing Programme Coordinator identifying potential projects development to ensure sustainability of the Housing Programme. Contribute to the development of assessments, concept notes, project proposals
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in International Relations, Business Administration, (International) Law, Engineering, or equivalent with at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Master’s degree preferably in International Relations, Business Administration, (International) Law, Engineering, or equivalent. PhD degree in one of the mentioned fields is considered as advantage.
- Managerial experience
- Reports drafting, writing, and reporting skills, confident user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in working with Ukrainian government authorities and civil society
- Knowledge of housing sector and context is advantageous
- Experience in working in eastern Ukraine is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of the Project management reporting; and,
- Knowledge of UN and bilateral donor programming.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian, Russian is required.