Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
What is so special about DataRobot’s People Operations Team? We’re supporting hyper growth of the company that is at the forefront of machine learning and data science. 2018 was a year of reaching our 500-employee milestone and closing Series D round. We are not stopping any time soon in 2019, so we are seeking addition of the first ever People Operations Intern to help us scale the company even further.
Your Mission Will Entail:
- Working closely with our Learning & Development Lead to support L&D/onboarding projects across different teams.
- Being a helping hand within several other people operations functions: employer branding, onboarding, hiring, people analytics.
What We Are Looking For in You:
- Almost Impeccable English – we’re a global team with many of our members, spread out across the US, EMEA and APAC, so that is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and self-management skills.
- High attention to detail (cause that’s where the devil is!)
- A genuine interest for People/Learning & Development/Talent Acquisition/Employer Branding.
- Being adaptive.
What We Are Giving Back:
- Ongoing mentorship and support in developing your expertise. Our culture is one based on constant teaching and learning amongst one another.
- Short feedback cycle. There is no growth without feedback and we are committed to providing you one starting from your Day 1.
- Catered dinners and lunches, yoga classes, 1×1 with native speakers, corporate Saturday breakfasts, team buildings.
Interested? Apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com