Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
IREX Ukraine office is seeking qualified Program Manager for the Veteran Reintegration project. Veteran Reintegration is a two-part program that fills critical gaps in data and information on veterans and incorporates this data into tailored activities to improve the quality of and access to veteran services and promote veteran integration into the workforce. Program Manager will work under the supervision of the Project Director and be responsible for day-to-day delivery of assigned tasks and components within the project in accordance with the approved workplan. He/she will work closely with partners and sub-grantees, attend and monitor training activities in the regions, and hire consultants and subcontractors as needed. Program Manager will be responsible for providing oversight on implementation of activities by program grantees and subcontractors as well as for procurement of services in accordance with IREX policies. The position is based in Kyiv with extensive travel to target regions within Ukraine. This position is contingent upon funding.
General Duties & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Project Director by providing technical and administrative leadership for assigned components within the project to ensure that objectives and targets are achieved;
- Oversee, monitor and administer day-to-day management of the program activities;
- Ensure effective monitoring, evaluation and reporting of program activities implemented by program grantees;
- Supply technical assistance in areas of expertise;
- Interact regularly with civil society and media groups, opinion leaders, government officials, members of the international community and other program stakeholders;
- Develop and maintain effective collaborations with program partners;
- Track and analyze work-plan activity progress toward project objectives and/or track and analyze project indicator data;
- Maintain effective relations and coordination between sub-grantees in regions;
- Responsible for drafting programmatic reports, success stories as well as preparing draft documents and instructions related to program activities;
- Represent IREX and support its organizational development;
- Other duties as requires and assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in international development, public administration, management, political science, communications and/or another relevant field is preferred;
- Over three years of experience of work in NGO sector and in similar projects;
- Demonstrated success in maintaining excellent collaborations with partner organizations, and ability to establish productive relationships with government officials, opinion leaders and media at national and local levels;
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate dialogue and work constructively with a diverse range of actors and to accommodate divergent interests and agendas in a multi-cultural environment, including helping vulnerable populations;
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of similar programs;
- Excellent communications skills, including ability to make public presentations and/or lead trainings;
- Experience in community engagement, organizing public events and implementing information campaigns;
- Experience in drafting request for proposals, and grants management and oversight;
- Familiarity with political, economic, social, and conflict issues in Ukraine;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Strong command of spoken/written English and fluency in Ukrainian and Russian;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines;
- Able to work independently and as a team member with the ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, and be flexible;
- Ability to travel
- Incumbent must have a Ukrainian citizenship or demonstrate proof of valid Ukrainian work permit.
Please send your cover letter and resume as an attachment in an email. Only complete applications will be considered. No telephone inquiries will be accepted.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.