Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
inRecovery is an innovative startup that is helping people beat addiction and fully reintegrate as thriving members of society. You’ll be building a beautiful suite of innovative healthcare apps for our technology platform. Working closely with a very talented Product, Design and Engineering team in our beautiful new offices in the center of Kyiv.
We are looking for a UX designer who is obsessed with creating beautiful experiences. Yet able to understand business requirements and technical limitations. You will work closely with our Product Manager to conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and transforming this into customer journey maps, user flows, and prototypes. Finally, you’ll be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing and customer feedback.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort. Thus, we seek a strong team player who is comfortable working with remote teams, and has an absolute commitment to (pixel) perfection.
Our ideal UX Designer is looking beyond a paycheck and is tired of wasting their talents creating senseless apps or helping companies sell people sh*t they don’t need in their life.
If you seek mental stimulation and looking to serve a real and greater social purpose, we welcome you home with open arms.
Be amazing at:
- Life 🙂
- Conceptualizing beautiful and simple experiences that people will love.
- Rapidly prototyping ideas and iterating with Product team.
- Designing pixel perfect experiences for mobile, web and wearable platforms.
- Own persona development and user experience research along with Product team.
- Translate ideas into beautiful user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences that people will love.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching and rapid prototyping.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user experience decisions.
- Take a user-centered design approach, rapidly testing and iterating your designs.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering team members.
- Keep a pulse on customer / end-user feedback to help drive decisions.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the healthcare industry’s latest trends and technologies, while getting inspiration from outside our industry.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Ability to design complex solutions across all environments.
- Expertise with UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, InVision, Proto.io.
- Ability to work with enterprise clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete and easy-to-use user experiences that meet their needs.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
We seek people who embody all of our Four Core Values (sorry, no exceptions):
- BE A ROCK STAR. Be amazing at what you do. Shine and Crush it!
- BE HUMAN. Be nice, smile, help each other. Spread love in everything you do.
- WHY NOT? Don’t be afraid to fail. Just go for it, we’re not building rockets.
- NEVER LOSE YOUR MUCHNESS. Believe in unicorns and magic. Keep the creative kid alive; invent and innovate.
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Annual Bonuses
- Full Mac Setup (either iMac or Macbook Pro)
- Unlimited Vacation Time (after 1.5 years of Employment)
- Medical Insurance Stipend
- Paid Education — we want to help you grow
- AMAZING offices with a great vibe and super cool environment
We’re truly looking forward to meeting you. Let’s do great things together.