Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Cpamatica – is a global partner network, with operations in the USA, Europe, and Latam. Being a part of Genesis holding we create unique conditions for work. With proven expertise in online marketing, we know how to build a high technology company. Having a lot of freedom you are able to find out what you are good at and have opportunities to explore it. In other words, there’s a ton of room for your professional growth!
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Junior PPC Specialist to join our team due to the constant growth of the product.
What You’ll Do:
- Do PPC advertising with big marketing budgets;
- Analyze and optimize your marketing campaigns in Google Ads/Bing Ads;
- Work in most competitive niches in Tier 1 countries;
- Work closely with design, development and product teams on growing marketing revenue as much as possible.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Passion for digital advertising;
- Be organised and self-motivated;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Entrepreneurial Mindset;
- English – Upper Intermediate or higher.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).