Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Under overall supervision of the Chief of Mission (COM) and the Emergency and Stabilization (E&S) Programme Coordinator and direct supervision of the National Field Officer (E&S) in Kramatorsk, the Project Assistant will be responsible for providing necessary support and contributions to the implementation of IOM’s emergency and stabilization efforts as well as humanitarian and development nexus.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Supports and contributes to the implementation of IOM Ukraine’s Emergency and Stabilization-related programming, humanitarian and development nexus in the Eastern Conflict Area (Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, Government-Controlled Area) namely:
- Supports information gathering (assessments), data entry, analysis, and reporting for Emergency and Stabilization initiatives with the further suggestion on appropriate response option.
- Identifies existing response implemented by local, regional authorities as well as non-governmental organizations and humanitarian actors on the project topic, maps it out for further coordination among them.
- Prepare calculations for potential beneficiaries (both individuals and households) to identify the total budget and presents information to the project staff.
- Assists the field office with logistics related activities (contracting implementing partners – NGOs, consultants, procurement of goods and services, planning and preparation of the field missions).
- Supports project staff with regular reporting (IOM internal, IOM external, UN-related, including 3W, situation, field mission reporting), correspondence, publication and presentation materials.
- Assists field office with the organization or with participation in any activities and events related to Emergency and Stabilization Unit, humanitarian and development activities (coordination meetings, working groups, presentations, discussions, visits, etc.).
- Closely collaborates and coordinates with local authorities, including municipalities, village councils, regional administrations, as well as other stakeholders on issues pertinent to IOM activities.
- Supports the field office with informal interpretation and written translation (English/Ukrainian, Russian and vice versa) upon request.
- Drafts official and unofficial correspondence in English and Ukrainian (Russian if necessary).
- Takes notes at relevant programme events, summarizes information and provides it to the project staff.
- Renders support to programme visibility and dissemination when necessary.
- Undertakes duty travel within Ukraine, including post-conflict areas pertinent for Emergency and Stabilization programming, on an as-needed basis.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma/certificate or equivalent with at least four years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two years of relevant work experience (degree in human rights, law, or international relations/development would be an advantage).
- Experience of working with governmental authorities, local or international NGOs or UN agencies is a distinct advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of the context, issue of emergency response in Ukraine is an asset.
- Advanced PC knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of the issue of emergency response in Ukraine.
- Ability to deliver results under the circumstances in the Eastern Conflict Area.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this special vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_0.xls) by 24 August 2020 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.