Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
A successful Recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal Recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Challenging work in the dynamic team of top professionals in various areas
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave
- Competitive salary & bonus system
- Social package (medical insurance, flexible schedule, workshops and seminars)
- Comfortable office in a genuine IT hub
We are waiting for your resume!
Інформація про вакансію
Тип зайнятості: Full time
Опубліковано: 11 серпня 2019
Актуально до: 18 серпня 2019
Alcor is the BPO alternative to the traditional IT outsourcing model. With 10+ years of experience, we can propose access to 100,000+ IT talents in Ukraine, or assist in opening R&D office and further support it from an operational standpoint.