Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
We are looking for a result-oriented Marketing Affiliate Specialist to join our WebMarketing team. You will search for potential affiliates, reach out to them, manage their onboarding to our Affiliate Program, compliance, analyze performance trends and implement ideas for traffic optimization.
This is a challenging role which will let you gain global understanding of marketing, data analysis, as well as developing and maintaining long-term partnerships.
- Work with the Partnerships Manager on managing affiliate relations, communication and recruitment, optimizing delivery and campaign performance
- Identify relevant markets to increase our presence and recruit effective partners
- Develop strong relationships with new and old partners to continually grow business
- Ensure compliance and brand safety with affiliates and partners on an ongoing basis
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities
- Manage reporting and analysis of current campaigns
- Stay current on evolving affiliate marketing and other interactive marketing tools, trends, tactics and strategies
- Use deep understanding of data, user insights, marketing and business objectives to help the company make decisions
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Work experience in Product based or SaaS companies will be an advantage
- Result-driven person with inclination toward research and analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced English
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Outstanding people
- Great conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw Labs days, conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats